About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
- The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years
- Over 85% of Fortune 500 companies use our Legal offerings
- 100 of the Top 100 CPA ﬁrms use our Tax & Accounting knowledge solution
- 1,000,000,000 people worldwide read or see Reuters news every day
- Founded 165 years ago, Reuters has been the first to break the news of some of the most historic moments of our time, such as the Titanic hitting an iceberg, the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Facebook® IPO
- For eight consecutive years, FORTUNE has named Thomson Reuters in its list of the World’s Most Admired Companies
- More than 5,000 asset managers, banks, corporate treasurers, and hedge funds, use Thomson Reuters transactions platforms to trade more than $350 billion in average daily foreign exchanges (FX volumes)