About Browne Jacobson
We are a national law firm and experts across the private and public sectors. Our clients choose and stay with us because of our sector expertise, straightforward advice, pricing and product innovation and exceptional client service. We don’t just say it, we do it – here’s why you’ll want to work with us:
- sector experts, working in partnership with our clients - including blue chip corporates, local and owner managed businesses, NHS Trusts, major insurers, education and public sector organisations
- specialists in legal solutions across the private and public sectors, providing a unique offering where they overlap
- national reach from our offices in major UK cities including Birmingham, Exeter, London, Manchester and Nottingham
- experts in international fraud and asset recovery and international investment in the UK - we have a dedicated bilingual French inward investment team and are the founding member of PANGEA NET, a non exclusive network of full service law firms with an international focus
- over 500 lawyers, including 146 partners, managed and supported by a team of professional specialists; we are an employer of choice with accreditations from Investors in People and featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for (2013)
- recognised for our quality and externally accredited by Lexcel and ISO
- a true partnership approach with our clients - our clients stay with us for the long term because of our sector expertise, straightforward advice, pricing and product innovation and exceptional client service
Exceptional service, every time, from experts you trust and costs that reflect what you value in a law firm, not the things you don’t.
Sometimes you just need a lawyer, but you'll want to do business with us.