Senior Compliance Officer
My client is an extremely well-respected international corporate and investment bank based, employing thousands of people across the world and boasting billions of dollars of revenue annually. Their business lines include CIB, Private Banking, Private Equity and Asset Management. They are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer for their Paris headquarters.
Reporting into the Head of Control Room, your responsibilities would be wide ranging, including:
- Identifying and managing situations of conflict of interest
- Maintaining regulatory and internal watch lists
- Dealing with requests between investment bankers and analysts
- Reading legal documents on sensitive transactions
- Ensuring follow ups on sensitive operations
- 3+ years compliance experience, preferably in a control room/advisory role
- Investment Banking experience of private side activities (Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financing)
- Exposure to control rooms
- Fluent in English and French
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, prestigious and highly credible organisation with competitive remuneration alongside a wonderful job opportunity.
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!