Senior Compliance Manager
*The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been exclusively mandated by our client to assist in their search for a Senior Compliance Manager for an innovative Insurance and Finance Marketing company.
As the successful candidate, you will report directly to the CEO whilst working closely with the Head of Internal Audit, looking at process and change implementation both from a cross boarder and business line perspective across the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Compliance or Compliance Audit professional to work closely with the CEO of a diverse business which includes marketing, commerce platforms, and a large insurance arm, whilst running a team of five individuals.
Knowledge & Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Insurance and related regulation (including FCA, PRA, SII, GDPR)
- Process management
- Understanding of end to end insurance value chain and respective responsibilities
- Understanding and ability to interpret and utilise data
- Proven experience in implementing changes to the regulatory environment and legislation
- Understanding of principles of insurance and operation of UK insurance market in particular personal lines insurance (Experience of further insurance markets also desirable)
- Completion of ICAS and ORSA’s within a Solvency II detailed framework
- Ideal candidate will be ACII qualified and a member of appropriate compliance bodies.