Salary to £60K+ benefits
Our client a international relationship bank based in City London, urgently require a Compliance Officer to join their compliance department on a permanent basis. The role will involve providing regulatory compliance advice across projects and support to other departments and Regional Banks.
If you understand Lending Banking products and able to constantly review and advise / report on regulatory matters, this could be a great challenge for you.
Please only apply for this role if you have a strong knowledge of UK Banking regulations/rule book and the FCA conduct requirements.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer will include:
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of appropriate legislation, regulations and guidance published by UK, EU and other regulatory bodies relating to core banking products for individual and corporate customers such as current accounts, loans, cards, mortgages etc.
- Providing support and guidance to the regional compliance teams to enable them to support the Regional Banks.
- Analysing of regional reports, assist in the development, maintenance and reporting on the thematic monitoring plan.
Experience of thematic reporting and documenting internal / external regulatory processes.
Successful Product Compliance Officer will have:
- Solid understanding of the UK regulations/rulebooks and the FCA conduct requirements.
- Strong knowledge of branch banking or experience from an appropriate regulatory law / compliance background.
- Experience of thematic monitoring and documenting compliance with related internal and external regulations/process.
- Previous experience of banking products and functionality for individual and corporate products and process.