KYC Analyst (CDD & AML) Banking
KYC Analyst (CDD / AML) - Banking
up to £45,000 + Bonus + Bens
Elite Audit is representing a growing Bank whom are looking for a KYC Analyst (CDD / AML) to join the compliance team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the department as there are exceptional opportunities for you to make your mark and progress your career.
Purpose of the role:
The ideal candidate will assist the private banking in periodic reviews of the banks' existing clients to ensure compliance with their regulatory obligations. The role includes liaison with sales, client on boarding, compliance and operational groups across the Bank.
Key responsibilities and tasks
The "Customer Due Diligence (CCD) operations is part of the Private Banking that is responsible for ensuring the quality and controls elements associated with client on-boarding and the re-assessment of its client’s relationships.
• Research and validation of customer identification data/evidence using appropriate internal and external data sources;
• Ensure customers are classified in line with required regulations;
• Ongoing maintenance/refresh of existing customer data;
• Liaison with business departments across the bank;
• Daily monitoring of account refresh activity to ensure all regulatory/document requirements are met;
• Identifying risk factors;
• Delivery on targets and objectives in line with re-assessment programme.
- Must have previous banking experience, specifically of customer identification, customer on-boarding and CDD within a financial services organisation;
- AML or financial crime related qualification;
- Must have experience of working in a deadline oriented department.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel;
- Strong teamwork skills in a small local setting;
- Must possess good communication skills with the ability to be assertive;
- Strong organization skills with an excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure;
- Demonstrate the ability to organise workflow, working to drive efficiencies and process improvements;
- Excellent awareness of and adherence to audit and risk controls.
Please send in your CV for more information on the client and the role to Rachael Terry.