Compliance Manager – Regulatory Technology
Our client is a constantly growing FinTech firm based in the City of London. They are looking for a candidate with an strong regulatory systems background to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills and previous Compliance Surveillance systems experience ideally from an Investment Bank.
- Support the business as a Regulatory SME on MAR, New EU Benchmark Regulation (BMR), Shareholding Disclosure and any additional upcoming/ongoing regulation.
- Work alongside the Product Development team on any developments related to various benchmark regulations.
- Working with the business on any relevant market and regulatory changes.
- Keeping up to date on any regulatory changes related to reporting tools & requirements and its impact to the market.
- Degree qualified. Law, Accounting, Economics degree preferable.
- Very strong IT systems knowledge, potentially from a monitoring/surveillance background.
- Strong regulatory background.
- Strong communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.