Marketing Compliance Officer
What you’ll do:
To provide support to the Compliance Team in order to drive, measure and evidence adherence to our licensing objectives.
How you’ll do it:
- Assisting with the preparation of compliance documentation for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes
- Assisting the Compliance Team with the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that our marketing material is fair, open and not misleading
- Management of the Marketing Compliance Team e-mail inboxes, archives and folders.
- Assisting the Compliance Team with regular and ad-hoc monitoring of marketing compliance processes that have a regulatory impact
- Assisting with internal and external audits as and when required
- Keeping abreast of upcoming regulatory changes and implementing any changes to marketing compliance control processes as a result
- Escalating issues to senior members of the compliance team, as appropriate
- Liaising with various regulatory bodies as and when required
How we work:
- Experience of working within a regulated industry is advantageous, but not essential
- Advanced communication skills – written and oral
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- An understanding of CAP, BCAP ASAI and the relevant industry advertising codes is essential
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Effective decision-making skills
Why should you work for us?
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don’t have teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we’ve created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK’s leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It’s a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Yorkshire
- Audit Assistant Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Yorkshire
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Yorkshire
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Yorkshire