External Project Assurance Manager
The Research Innovation and Enterprise (RIE) department are looking to recruit an individual with knowledge and skills in the administration of grant funded projects. To provide institutional oversight, internal project review functions, advice and guidance in respect of risk assessment and management for all types of externally funded activity. Act as a deputy for the Head of Compliance whereby required.
Working within the Compliance team we are seeking an individual who has the skills to work across a number of disciplines and exhibit strong relationship management with various stakeholders within the professional services team and faculties.
The successful applicant will have:
- The experience and the knowledge of working with EU & UK Government funded projects in either a financial or compliance capacity
- The ability to both learn and assist in the development of new Management Information System (MIS)
- The ability to understand complex funding regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be flexible in working hours when needed
- Ability to conduct reviews; provide assistance and guidance for formal audit request for external and internal audit
- Successful applicants should have a degree in a relevant subject area.
For more information about applying and for the job description for the post, please click the 'Apply' button.
Closing Date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 2 May 2018
Please note; on occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. If this does happen, we will contact all candidates via email who have started but not yet completed their application, giving 48 hours’ notice. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
Alternatively if you require the application in a different format please contact the Human Resources Department on 0121 331 6693.
Birmingham City University holds an Athena Swan Bronze Award and promotes the advancement of gender equality through Representation, Progression and Success for All. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
More searches like this
- Advisory Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Assurance Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Compliance Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Compliance & Regulation Education, Training & Recruitment £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands