Divisional Head of ABC Compliance & Ethics
A blue chip organisation located in Central London require a Divisional Head of ABC Compliance & Ethics to focus exclusively on anti-bribery and corruption.
Your primary responsibility will be to Head the Divisional team and strategically manage the development and creation of policies and procedures including those relating to anti-bribery & corruption (ABC). Based in London, you will work with the business units, virtual teams and networks across the global organisation to support and help build and maintain a robust compliance program.
- Manage the team supporting corporate governance and risk management, including ABC, the Code of Ethics, third party due diligence and financial crime.
- Engage with internal and external auditors on relevant risk and compliance matters and mitigation plans.
- Manage the Divisional Team for Ethics and Compliance.
- Perform litigation, regulatory and transactional work.
- Promote and embed compliance and ethics policies and the code of ethics.
- Collaborate with business units and functions including legal, procurement, internal audit, human resources and communications to raise awareness of the compliance and ethics program and ensure accountability for adherence to the program.
- Qualified Lawyer - LLB / Legal qualifications.
- Experience of embedding an ethics and compliance program in a large corporate or as a consultant.
- Senior stakeholder management skills.
- Self-starter with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively, influence and driving change whilst taking the initiative.
This is an exceptional opportunity with a high profile FTSE 100 organisation offering a challenging and career progressive opportunity in collaborative environment with first class office facilities.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are interested in reviewing details and registering your interest, please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Crime Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in London (Central)