Regulatory Compliance Team - World Renowned Bank!
My client, is a well-known multinational banking corporation, with head offices in North America. With a reputation as one of the best employers in the financial services sector, and annual revenues exceeding €50Bn a year, they are looking for talented & driven individuals to become part of a new team, based in either Frankfurt, London, Luxembourg or Paris, who will oversee the implementation and analysis of MIFID II regulations.
The role will involve the following:
- Development and enhancement of products to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain awareness of major regulatory changes affecting assigned business lines to ensure appropriate communication and development of appropriate policy/procedure changes to remain compliant
- Liaise with relevant regional stakeholders and other global business and functional teams to provide Commercial Banking expertise on all RC matters
- Conduct analysis of incoming regulations and analyse the impact on future endeavours
Ideal candidates will have the following background:
- Experience in a compliance function of a multinational banking corporation
- Knowledge of key compliance topics, including AML, KYC, data protection & tax compliance
- Experience working with EU directives
- Full proficiency in English, with other languages being extremely desirable
- An interest in becoming part of a new regulatory compliance division
It is important to note that my client is looking for candidates of all experience level, as they are looking to create a brand new department. This represents an opportunity to become part of an exciting project with a globally renowned institution, gaining new skills and knowledge every single day.
If you would be interested in knowing more, please apply below and a consultant will be in touch!