Quality Assurance Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Quality Assurance Manager to join us in Brighton.
Within this role, you will manage and lead within the delegated authority of the General Manager, ensuring absolute financial quality assurance compliance and managing and promoting robust financial and reputational risk management. This function is varied and spread across multiple work streams within the Brighton Branch, making every day different. You will be working closely and will be supported by our Internal Audit Team.
In order to succeed in this role, it is essential that you have experience of preparing, implementing and reviewing quality assurance procedures coupled with experience of working in Social Housing specifically in response repairs.
You will have the ability to communicate and build relationships with clients, agents, employees and suppliers both verbally and in writing, and have the opportunity to model the role to suit the position in the Branch.
In addition, it is also essential that you have good financial knowledge and awareness along with a high standard of IT knowledge particularly Office (Word, Excel).
Please refer to the job description for further details
Once you join the family, you'll have online access to a range of voluntary and flexible benefits, including...
- Training and development
- Mears Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday
- Mears Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleagues who stay for a period of time at Mears are rewarded for their service.
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support
Mears Group PLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunities Employers
More searches like this
- Assurance Social Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East Sussex
- Compliance Social Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East Sussex
- Quality Assurance Social Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East Sussex
- Risk Management Social Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East Sussex
- Risk Social Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East Sussex