Senior Manager - Life Sciences - R&D Management Consulting - Zurich or Basel
Our client is global consulting firm and they are seeking a specialist to lead and together with the team, deliver high-impact projects engaging with senior stakeholders from high-profile clients in the life sciences industry.
- You will help develop new ideas and propositions to share with clients. Projects typically include the design and implementation of new operating models, processes and technologies across R&D. These include helping drive faster development timelines, drive quality and compliance improvements, exploit internal and external data through advanced analytics and machine learning, take the drudge out of processes through process robotics amongst many others.
- The functions covered include all those across R&D, with particular focus on early and full development, regulatory affairs, product safely and medical affairs.
- You will work with international clients and we will provide you the opportunity to gain experience working in multi-cultural teams within Switzerland and abroad.
- You will be collaborating with their global network of Life Sciences R&D experts, you will access to our market leading propositions, methodologies, assets and training materials.
- You will work in a fast growing team. The environment is driven by respect, collegiality, strong team spirit, winning as team not as an individual.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a science-related discipline plus around 6 years experience working in life sciences, either as a consultant or within R&D at a life sciences company.
- You have had exposure to operating model design, process improvement, technology implementation, digital and analytics technologies in an R&D environment.
- You pay attention to detail, have strong problem solving skills and are technologically proficient.
- You have excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and ideally have knowledge of German and/or French and you have travel mobility to serve international clients.
- You are a passionate team player during work-time and enjoy socializing with clients and colleagues after work.
This role is being handled in conjunction with our SECO licensed Swiss Partners APC International. CK Search Global carries out its business in strict accordance with our Privacy/GDPR policy which can be found at http://www.cksearchglobal.com/data-privacy-policy/