Your new company
A well known organisation operating internationally in the hi-tech space.
Your new role
Key areas of responsibility include:
Data Protection compliance (GDPR in Europe and similar legislation in MEA and APAC)
Ethics such as UK Bribery Act, FCPA, OFAC and other similar legislation
Export & Trade Compliance across EMEA and APAC
You will be involved in all areas related to the Compliance & Ethics "Hotline."
You will support in the management of internal investigations and audits.
You will also assist in identifying and managing compliance risks identified throughout the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent and efficient communication, individual problem-solving, and analytical skills.
* Identify regulatory compliance risks/concerns and make suggestions and/or take corrective actions to implement solutions to improve controls/operations.
* Guide management in the development/review of applicable policies, procedures and business practices.
* Ideally you will be a graduate possibly with a background in Finance or Legal subjects
* 3-5 years of experience in regulatory, compliance, or risk management, within an international organisation.
* Significant Experience with data privacy, data security, and in depth knowledge of GDPR.
* Significant knowledge of anti-bribery legislation
* Significant experience with export controls and trade compliance.
What you'll get in return
On offer a competitive salary and benefits package, minimal travel and a varied, broad-ranging compliance remit.,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.