Head of Permanent Control Department - Corporate Banking, Paris
Our client is one of the leading Corporate Banks in Europe. They have achieved continuous growth and are searching for a Head of Control Department for their Paris branch.
- To oversee and coordinate closely the operations, controls and analysis performed by PCD
- To establish and improve permanent control systems, tools and methods
- To formulate the Branch’s annual plan for permanent
- Supervise activities of the other departments within accordance with the permanent control plan
- Drafting annual internal control report
- 7 years experience in a professional permanent control or internal audit position within Corporate banking, including supervisory experience
- Broad understanding of French Banking laws and regulations
- Knowledge of regulatory inspection and control procedures
- Fluent in French & English
If you would be interested in knowing more, please apply below and a consultant will be in touch!