Compliance Officer, French Banking
Our client is a leading French Development bank with an excellent market reputation. They are looking for a Compliance Officer to strengthen their team.
- Implementation of the compliance mechanisms and compliance culture throughout the bank
- Draft and update compliance standards: analysis of regulatory obligations in the areas of compliance,
- Implementation of AML / CFT systems
- Training staff throughout the bank on compliance procedures and regulatory changes
- Minimum of 3 years Compliance experience within a financial institution
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory environment, particularly the French market
- Strong finical crime knowledge and experience, including KYC, AML, CTF
- Fluent in French & English
If you would be interested in knowing more, please apply below and a consultant will be in touch!