Compliance Officer, Audit Background - Corporate Banking
Our client is one of the leading Corporate Banks in Europe. They have achieved continuous growth and are looking for Compliance professionals with a Corporate Banking or Audit background to join their growing Compliance teams in Paris and Luxembourg.
- This is a dual purpose role covering both Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance within a growing team
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer with all Compliance tasks, including subordinate branches across Europe
- Establish policies & procedures related to bank activities, perform compliance controls such as MiFID 2 and AML
Skills/ experience required:
- Previous Corporate Banking experience from either an Audit or Compliance background
- Corporate banking knowledge and experience is essential
- Regulatory knowledge including MiFID 2 and Data Protection
- AML/KYC experience and knowledge
- Fluent in French and English
My client is looking for candidates from Mid up to Senior level to join their Compliance teams.
If you would be interested in knowing more, please apply below and a consultant will be in touch!
Apply for Compliance Officer, Audit Background - Corporate Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly