Senior Investigator (Industrial Company)
My Client is a Large International Industrial services provider based south of Frankfurt, Germany. The company has over 40,000 employees internationally and an annual revenue in excess of €4 billion.
The candidate will be an integral member of the internal investigations team, within the companies Investigations Office. The role will include hands on investigations with a large amount of global exposure. As an investigator you will be required to investigate allegations of embezzlement, fraud, money laundering, corruption and threatening behaviour. You will be required to conduct your own investigations, often across borders.
The candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in commercial/industrial corporate investigations
- A big 4 background in fraud investigations dispute service
- The ability to conduct your own investigations on a global scale
- To work hand in hand with the internal compliance department
- To be able to present their finding in front of stake holders and committees
- To be willing to travel up to 25%
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience in investigations in a unique environment, a candidate that would like to conduct investigation all over the planet and have their investigations listened to at the highest level. With an extremely competitive salary package and contributions towards relocation it is not an opportunity to be missed.
Apply for Senior Investigator (Industrial Company)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly