Trade Compliance Specialist
A high profile and prestigious organisation located in Hampshire require a Trade Compliance Specialist to assist with the development of foreign trade policies and procedures. Ensuring compliance with EU and US regulations in the conduct of international importing, exporting, foreign trade agreements and other business activities.
- Support daily material master foreign trade data classification activities of UK & EU parts and equipment via ANAND workflow process in SAP.
- Support reviewing and submitting license application packages, including End User Undertakings in preparation of export licence submissions to the European export control regulators.
- Work in collaboration with internal and external suppliers to verify country of origin validity for product marking and trade agreement purposes.
- Screen customers from restricted party and embargo, ensure that End User Undertakings are completed correctly and are current, to facilitate the release of orders for goods that are subject to export license. Take action as appropriate, when legal control blocks and related issues are identified.
- Identify and maintain additional control information where required also ensuring that all appropriate import/export licenses, certificates and supporting documents are in place.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of compliance procedures, policies, and documentation.
- Support internal 'self-testing’ and external customs audit related requirements as needed.
- Ensure that the company’s import and export activities are compliant with Export Control & Trade, and Customs regulations such as classification, valuation, and country of origin, record keeping, special customs procedures and other government agency requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive import/export compliance experience.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to influence others through demonstrated expertise.
- Detail orientated and proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in SAP (Sales and Distribution) is desirable.
- Experience classifying for international imports/exports - TARIC, HTS, ITAR and EA
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a first class Trade Compliance team with opportunities for career progression and career development within a Blue chip organisation. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.