My client is a large international industrial equipment manufacturer based in Munich, Germany. The candidate will be an integral member of the compliance team, within the company’s legal department. The role will entail the implementation and development of a group-wide compliance programme, the conception, organisation and carrying out of compliance training and the undertaking of compliance audits.
The candidate will have:
- Been a fully qualified and active lawyer in Germany
- A passion for compliance as well as several years of professional experience in the area of compliance, preferably in an international industrial firm.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The desire to travel to entities all over the globe
- Proper English skills (other languages an advantage)
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate that wants to develop and apply their own compliance programme; a candidate that wants to be the ‘go to guy’ for all things compliance; and a candidate that wants become an integral part of a globally successful firm.
Apply for Compliance Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly