Forensic Investigations Manager
Hanami International is working with a leading global consultancy who specialise in investigations, business intelligence, and corporate finance. Having recently hired a Senior Director into the team, we’re now looking to continue the grow out of the practice by recruiting an experienced investigations manager who will support the director by delivering on several high-profile projects.
This role would ideally suit a proven investigations/forensics manager who has trained at a global consulting firm such as the Big 4 but now wants a more mature working environment, with better work-life balance and a more competitive package.
Projects are mostly based in Paris, but with some international travel (20-30%) to Switzerland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and the Middle East. This role is delivery focused, so you’ll be hands-on managing a small team of senior and junior investigators. There are no business development requirements.
Most importantly, you’ll be working under two very proven Partners, who have an excellent reputation in the industry for delivering projects and support their staff. The offices are based in central Paris, not La Défense.
- 6+ years of experience in Forensic Investigations, likely in a global consulting firm or in-house within industry
- Speak and write fluent French and English
For more information, please contact Adam at Hanami International on +442070487880 or apply for a confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- External Audit Manager Professional Services €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in France
- Forensic / Fraud Professional Services €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in France
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in France
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in France