Senior Manager - Financial Instruments - Paris, France
Financial Instruments Specialist - IAS 39 / IFRS9 - Manager / Senior Manager - Paris, France
This is a truly unique opportunity to possess only 6/7/8+ years of experience but lead an entire unit. Being the specialist in this area, you will be the 'go to' person for Financial Instruments / IAS 39 / IFRS 9 advice.
You will report directly to the department that includes Financial Services consulting, investment service providers, insurance companies, asset management companies, and commerce and industry companies in regard to accounting, financial reporting, prudential and financial risk management.
Experts of this department intervene particularly to advise professionals of the firm and its clients taking into account the operational implementation of these obligations, helping them in their projects by defining the operational scope and accounting standards.
- Technical consulting in regard to IFRS accounting principles under expert supervision;
- Ensure a normative and regulatory watch for our professionals and our clients;
- Achieve deliverables on IFRS accounting problematics, training and information for clients and professionals;
- Participate in the publication of articles and organisation of conferences on your different themes;
- Develop the “Financial Instruments” service offering while collaborating with other departments;
- If necessary, occasionally participate in audit and/or advisory missions at our clients on topics requiring strong financial instruments expertise.
- Economics/Finance degree from a “Grande Ecole”;
- 6-8 years’ experience within a consulting firm and/or in a banking entity;
- Strong understanding and willingness to analyse financial tools in all its components (business, strategy, risk management, accounting, prudential…);
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you show strong interest in audit and advisory/consulting;
- Curiosity and critical thinking will be useful to analyse information and data.
- Diplomatic, persuasive, team player, methodical, rigorous, autonomous, prioritise;
- Native French speaker with excellent level in English
- Are you a high-flying Paris-based Managers, either in a Financial Instruments Advisory role or technically strong Audit Managers/Senior Managers working on these projects?
- Do you have a similar profiles but based in other locations. Are you a French speaker in Brussels, Luxembourg, London, New York or Frankfurt?
- Are you a Manager looking to steal a couple of years on your CV? Or are you an ambitious Senior Manager seeking a fast-track to Director over a shorter space of time and 'own' the area?
Please contact Andrew Bell for a confidential discussion +44 207 048 7880
Apply for Senior Manager - Financial Instruments - Paris, France
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Financial Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- External Audit Manager Financial Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- External Audit Sr Manager Financial Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Regulation Financial Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe