Cyber Risk Services, Data Privacy & Compliance –Consulting - Zurich
Our client has one of largest Cyber capabilities in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. Within this team they provide their clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from current state assessments and readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing issues and delivering real, long-lasting benefits.
• Deliver a portfolio of Cyber related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and around the globe.
• Establish credibility with current and prospective clients by demonstrating specialist knowledge of various aspects of data protection, information security and regulatory compliance.
• Provide support in guiding business and technology partners on data protection matters and methodologies.
• Lead small-to mid-sized engagements, with the limited support of senior team members, including providing guidance to more junior staff and serving as the primary day-to-day interaction point for the client.
• Work with proposition owners to enhance our tools, methodologies and knowledge assets; create innovative new service offerings based on market needs.
• Strong understanding of the entire ecosystem of data protection including Data Loss Prevention, Digital Rights Management, Data Classification, Tokenization and encryption as well as experience in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of data protection strategy.
• A passion for information and cyber as well as broad experiences beyond data protection e.g. in application protection, incident response, privacy/ GDPR, vulnerability management, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships while demonstrating significant influencing abilities, either as a consultant or as a staff member within an organisation.
• A track record of successfully delivering information and cyber security projects, both as a subject matter expert and in a project management role.
• The ideal candidate will have a Big 4 Cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience delivering complex engagements against high stakeholder expectations.
• Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, or others indicating deep specialist capabilities, are advantageous
• Highly fluent English and German skills, both written and verbal are required; French skills are strongly desired.
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms Other jobs in Switzerland
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms Other jobs in Switzerland
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms Other jobs in Switzerland
- Other Technology, ICT & Telecoms Other jobs in Switzerland
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms Other jobs in Switzerland