A global reaching bank is looking for a Financial Instruments specialist/ Accounting Policy professional to join their IFRS Policy team in Amsterdam.
Joining a team of 11 IFRS specialists, this role will offer a fantastic insight to complex accounting projects across which will see the successful candidate be exposed to:
- Offer advice on interpretation and implementation of accounting changes.
- Being involved in the evolution of Accounting Policies in the group
- Ensuring compliance of financial reports published by the group
- Acting as an internal advisor on local and international
This role will suit someone who has the ability to apply their financial instruments experience in a proactive and ‘outside the box’ manner to advise the business and wants to develop themselves and make an impact in the finance and accounting functions.
This role will give the chance to move into other areas of the group, which include Finance, Treasury, Hedge Accounting, Audit etc, which includes moves to other countries across the world.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- A qualified accountant
- Have substantial experience of advising on impacts on Financial Instruments/ IFRS.
- Successful candidates will likely come from an Accounting Advisory or Accounting Policy team
- Be able to build relations and influence senior stakeholders
- Strong report writing and soft skills
Candidates joining from overseas will be eligible for a preferential tax rate
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Joe Reeves at Francis King
Apply for IFRS Policy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Assurance Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Other Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Regulation Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe