Accounts & Audit Manager
Top 20 Accountancy firm looking for an Accounts & Audit Manager to be based in Chelmsford - Route to Partner
My client is a Top 20 firm of Accountants with multiple offices across the country. They provide a full range of financial and business services to enterprises and individuals, helping them to achieve growth and success for the long term.
This vacancy is based in the Chelmsford office and is made up of Accountants, Auditors, Tax Advisors and support staff, so you will join a supportive and well-connected group of individuals.
As Accounts and Audit Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients (Charities, Academies and Not for Profit), supporting them with accounts, audit and advisory services. As Accounts and Audit Manager, you will manage a number of senior and junior staff and ensure development of your team. Other duties will include:
- Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available
- Hold pre-audit meetings with clients
- Manage the preparation of time budgets for each assignment and ensure all hours worked on any client are recorded correctly.
- Ensure a detailed audit and plans are completed by the team
- Identify opportunities for additional services that the firm can provide to clients (Networking and business development)
- Staff management; day to day supervision, development and reviews.
This role is reporting directly in to the Partners. My client is looking for candidates that want to take the next step in their careers and make the move in to Partnership in the medium - long term. Other benefits of this role include:
- Genuine Work Life balance
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential to Partnership
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
Apply for Accounts & Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Accountancy Practice £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in East of England
- Compliance Accountancy Practice £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in East of England
- External Audit Manager Accountancy Practice £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in East of England
- Compliance & Regulation Accountancy Practice £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in East of England