Account Senior - ACA - ACCA - SAGE - QUICKBOOKS - Professional Practive
Your new company
A top performing firm, which specialises in advisory services to business owners across the UK. A modern mentality and a practical business approach are core values embraced by the firm.
Your new role
The Account Senior will have the possibility to work on a vast range of clients within the owner managed space. Will be taking responsibility of individual portfolios of clients, but also will be working alongside other senior members of the firm, creating and maintaining strong business and client relationships across the UK. The Accounts Senior will play a pivotal part in delivering the compliance service to the national client base.
- Primary contact for a range of clients, therefore, managing timetables/expectations, cost predictions and fee invoices will be regular duties.
- Preparation of accounts for different companies, including FRS102, 1A and 105.
- Corporation Tax Returns, budgeting and monitoring of financial performance.
- Optimising profitability and efficiency while increasing the client base.
- Being proactive, reactive and precautious to client's requests and needs.
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve technical issues that could arrive on clients.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Practice and must be either part or fully qualified ACCA/ACA/AAT, with expertise in accounting, including knowledge of UK GAAP and Companies Law. Exposure to owner managed businesses and to key accounting software such as XERO, SAGE and QUICKBOOKS is essential. The right person should be highly analytical, attentive to details, with excellent communication skills and must be able to impact and earn trust amongst the management team and client, while identifying possible business development opportunities.
What you'll get in return
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus a general benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.