Internal Audit Manager
2 days left
- 25-50% Travel
This business is rapidly growing, highly successful, and privately owned.
The Audit (IA) department is an independent and objective assurance and consulting group that is guided by a philosophy of adding value to improve the operations of the various companies within the group. It assists the companies in accomplishing their objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the company’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
Under the general supervision of an Audit Manager, the Internal Audit Senior will be conducting a series of domestic and occasional international audits of our business units throughout the year, as well as completing a number of projects at our corporate office in Rosemont, IL.
The Internal Audit department is a collaborative team where opinions are valued and new ideas are always encouraged. Audit programs are never a final product, so the team are relied on to continuously improve procedures. This is a great opportunity for a candidate in internal audit, public accounting, or consulting who is looking to make a difference at an organization.
The successful candidate will have a background in internal audit, public accounting, or consulting.
In addition they will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2+ years professional work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a strong background in Microsoft Excel. Willingness to travel up to 30% annually (a small percentage may be international travel)
This business has a very positive and open culture. Junior members of the team will soon find themselves socialising with colleagues as senior as the CFO on a regular basis. Team members are regularly promoted on into the wider business or within the Internal Audit team itself. This is a welcoming and rewarding environment within which a great career can be built.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data please email us via our profile page ‘by clicking on the IAC logo’.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- Compliance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- Quality Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- Compliance & Regulation Retail, Wholesale & FMCG $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States