Global Compliance Audit Manager
A Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Global Compliance Audit Manager with strong communication, people development, and coaching skills in order to assist with establishing the compliance audit center of excellence for the corporation. The role is based just outside of Paris and reports to the Internal Audit Director, who reports to the Internal Audit Vice President.
- Manage audits and communication with management during course of audits
- Supervise audit staff during the course of audits
- Develop and update policies and procedures related to audit processes and enhance infrastructure
- Edit audit reports and assist with organization of audit processes
- Direct, execute and report compliance audits worldwide
- 25% travelling globally
- 8-10 years of Internal Audit experience
- Educated to degree level - CPA, MBA or law degree is a plus
- Global experience in the life sciences industry, with knowledge of the unique business and compliance risks in the industry
- Strong recruiting, people development and coaching skills in order to attract and retain a team of highly motivated professionals.
- Experience conducting risk assessments and implementing mitigation plans associated with those assessments.
- Familiarity with financial and operational auditing procedures and experience in enhancing data
- analytic programs.
For further information please contact Thanos Chase at +44 (0) 207 947 9556 or send your updated CV in English
More searches like this
- Compliance Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France
- Internal Audit Manager Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France
- Compliance & Regulation Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France