Senior Risk Consultant
About the role:
Our client is one of the Big 4 practice firms based in Central London. Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter.
If you would like to work with the senior management teams of some of the UK’s leading companies, have strong problem solving skills, intellectual agility and can build deep and productive relationships, this role could be the right opportunity for you.
- Developing bespoke risk management frameworks and processes
- Conducting risk identification interviews and facilitating risk assessment workshops, including at executive management levels
- Developing key risk indicator suites
- Practical articulation of risk appetite
- Highly confident and resilient, comfortable asserting yourself with senior clients. (Executive and Board level)
- Strong technical risk management knowledge (i.e. 3 years + experience) and proven ability developing and implementing practical risk management processes and frameworks
- Knowledge of prevailing corporate governance requirements
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data please email us via our profile page ‘by clicking on the IAC logo’.
More searches like this
- Quality Assurance Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)