Overview of the Compliance Officer position.
I am looking for a Compliance Officer who'll be responsible in leading the Compliance team with all compliance and AML/CTF areas, in line with regulatory matters.You'll be working closely with the Head of Compliance and MlLRO to achieve this. You'll get a competitive salary of up to €60 depending on experience and additional benefits.
The responsibilities you will have as the Compliance Officer include:
- Managing employees with all compliance matters.
- Applying your regulatory knowledge of FCA and CFT guidelines.
- Manage the monitoring plan.
- Update compliance policies and procedures with the Head of Compliance/MLRO where appropriate.
Experience you will need to apply.
- At least 5 years experience within the Financial Services.
- A good working knowledge of the FCA, ACPR, MiFID II and Money Laundering Regulations.
- Fluency in French and English
- Good communication skills.
- Management experience or degree educated (or an equivalent qualification)
Why Should You Apply for the [Insert Job Title] role.
- Top industry pay
- Great exposure
- Promotion opportunities
Does this sound like you? Apply today. I look forward to receiving your application.
If you'd like a confidential chat about the role or other similar opportunities I am working on call me on 0203 589 9275.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven't heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our jobs for more opportunities just like this one.
JCW provides a specialist recruitment service within the following job markets:
- Risk Management
- Audit & Finance
- Compliance & Financial Crime
- Business Change & Transformation
- Technology & Security
Not the right position for you?
If you know anyone who would be interested in this role or a new career opportunity in the job markets mentioned above. Refer them to us for the chance to receive up to £500 worth of vouchers. Full details are available on our website.