Group Risk Manager - FTSE 250
Group Risk Manager – FTSE 250 Technology & Engineering Company
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are helping to source a Risk Manager for a FTSE 250 Technology & Engineering company. This is a great opportunity for an Enterprise Risk Manager from a large company or professional services firm to take a step forward in their career. Our client specialises in technology for a variety of heavy industry sectors, so there’s a vast amount of risks to consider and parts of the company to learn about, making this a genuinely interesting role for the right candidate.
- Take full ownership of the design and development of the Group-wide Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Oversee the implementation of a new Risk Management system.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, and embed a Risk culture throughout the various business divisions.
- Gain a detailed knowledge of the Group in order to identify and manage risks before they become a problem.
- Make recommendations to the Risk leadership regarding ways to improve the Risk Management framework and mitigate risks within the business.
- Help implement the recommendations of Internal Audit.
- Previous experience as an Enterprise Risk Manager, or experience in a role where Enterprise Risk was a major consideration.
- Some regulatory compliance experience will be useful.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be presenting to and communicating with senior stakeholders, so faultless spoken and written English is a must.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in High Wycombe
- Risk Management Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in High Wycombe
- Regulation Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in High Wycombe
- Risk Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in High Wycombe
- Compliance & Regulation Scientific £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in High Wycombe