Director - Transactions Services Advisory Role - North West -
CK Search Global is working closely with this leading advisory firm to help recruit a Director to develop and grow the Transaction Services team in the North West, with the role based in Manchester.
You will have a soilid understanding of, and experience in, the field of financial due diligence for corporate or strategic buyers, private equity or financial buyers and vendors and / or reporting accountant’s work.
- Support and contribute to the management of the Corporate Finance team .
- Project manage larger Corporate Finance engagements, including the identification and resolution of project issues prior to Partner review.
- Assume responsibilities for project execution and delivery to timelines, including management of other service lines.
- Lead the development of existing and new service stream practices
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with clients, both internal and external to the firm establishing both a rapport and trust.
- Assume real ownership of client relationships and projects.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and industries.
- Demonstrate technical expertise.
- People management responsibilities including performance management, knowledge sharing, completion of appraisal documents, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Communicate difficult or complex messages in a prompt and clear manner.
- Act as a role model to team members.
- Convert existing opportunities into future corporate finance work, and identify new project opportunities for Corporate Finance
- Contribute and play an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of firm products and cross-selling opportunities.
- Seek and take action on feedback.
- Deliver honest and timely feedback.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Several years experience of working within a corporate finance department in a TS team
- Previous management experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Apply for Director - Transactions Services Advisory Role - North West -
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Sr Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Other Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom