Business Analyst:Transaction Monitoring in Forensic Analytics Team at a leading Global Consultancy
Exciting new career opportunity at leading Global Consultancy
- You will be part of a Compliance Analytics practice based in Central London with a possible opportunity to travel for client projects.
- Your clients will primarily be large multinational companies as well as SMEs in the financial services and Insurance industry.
- The role will include planning, creating and managing technical solutions for Transaction Monitoring systems within Forensics and Financial Crime, although experience in this field is not a pre-requisite.
- You will build and maintaining client relations on a daily basis and fulfil their requirements.
- You will be supporting the direction of the Forensic Analytics team and scoping the delivery of projects.
- You will contribute to the culture in the team, creating an environment of inclusion and recognition for the work carried out by the team.
Some of the Perks
- Competitive UK salary
- Stability of a globally recognised brand
- A company fully supportive when it comes to work-life-balance; flexible working hours and options to work from home.
- Personal Accident Insurance 24 hours a day, worldwide
- Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Employee deals including discounts
- Professional exam support
- Yearly cash bonus
- Transaction Monitoring and/or broader Financial Crime domain expertise and/or technical knowledge acquired from a Business Analyst perspective, whilst working in a functional role on a surveillance type project (e.g. Transaction Monitoring or Conduct Surveillance);
- Experience and knowledge of business analysis principles, methodologies and tools across both Waterfall and Agile projects;
- A desire to understand business problems and to evaluate the results of your work in a business context;
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with business stakeholders;
- Ability to work with and lead project teams, helping to motivate team members;
- Supporting the development of colleagues through mentoring and knowledge sharing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that you can adapt to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Contribution to or development of proposals and propositions for internal or external clients.
Please apply for more information.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Forensic / Fraud Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Crime Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)