Senior Compliance Officer
Founded in 2012, this FinTech provides funding to small businesses, and has won numerous awards and investment since its inception. They are a Tech Track 100 Top 50, were ranked as the number 1 non-bank service provider, and have recently secured a huge £140m of funding.
The team is now about 70 people strong in London, and they have multiple European offices.
They are looking to expand their Compliance function, which currently consists of three people including an MLRO/General Counsel.
- Take the lead on compliance matters (including AML, data protection, FCA regulation and other relevant compliance areas) including taking responsibility for policy creation and monitoring, audit and reporting
- Review Compliance workflow on applications including PEP and Sanction matches, CDD and EDD verifications including KYB checks
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of higher risk customers for money laundering or terrorist financing including reporting new risks and Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR’s)
- Strengthen AML/data protection monitoring and analysis of requirements to ensure appropriate controls are in place to protect the business
- Support regulatory and strategic projects within the business
This will suit somebody looking to escape a large corporate structure, and transition to a role with visible impact on the business.