Director of Compliance - US & Canada
My client is a fortune 500 pharmaceutical giant, with yearly revenues exceeding $30bn. With a presence in almost every country across the world, they have over 100,000 employees and are hugely influential in the industry.
They are looking to hire a new regional director for compliance, covering the US & Canada region, their largest market. You would be brought in to lead a highly qualified team, tasked with all compliance and ethics guidelines and operations. Leading this function you would report directly to the Global Chief Compliance Officer and have direct access to executive board members.
You would be tasked with the restructuring of the groups compliance function. Making sure that anti-bribery, corruption and fraud measures are adhered, as well as building out your team with trusted and qualified professionals, with a view to prepare for emerging market expansion.
- Minimum 8 years post qualification experience in legal and/or compliance
- Significant exposure to anti-bribery, corruption and fraud guidelines
- Guideline drafting, creation and implementation experience
- Bachelors Degree (Law, Economics, Business Management or similar)
- Compliance Certifications highly advantageous
- Fluent in English
- French competency is preferred
- Excellent benefits package
- Executive Level Family Health Insurance Plan
- Very generous vacation supplement
- Great access to discounts from commercial partners
- Company Car including fuel and insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Director of Compliance - US & Canada
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €150,000 or more jobs in United States
- Corporate Governance & GRC Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €150,000 or more jobs in United States
- Regulation Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €150,000 or more jobs in United States
- Compliance & Regulation Healthcare & Pharmaceutical €150,000 or more jobs in United States