Senior Compliance Analyst
Overview of the Senior Compliance Analyst position.
I am looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst who'll be joining the European Compliance Team which is new to the firm and will be mainly supporting the London Office. Principally, fundamental elements of your job AML and CTF, with expansion into other areas in due course.
The responsibilities you will have as the Senior Compliance Analyst include:
- Analysing new clients to assess AML/CTF risks and determine CDD requirements, then reviewing CDD materials and finally either approving or escalating cases.
- Conduct screening to identify politically exposed persons (PEPs), sanctions issues and other regulatory and reputational risks.
- Provide assistance with testing of reliance on third parties.
Experience you will need to apply.
- Graduate with a minimum of 3 years' experience in an international compliance function role with a focus on AML and other financial crime
- Practical knowledge and experience of applying a risk based approach to compliance.
- Knowledge of sanctions regimes, PEPs and other high risk categories; understanding of offshore structures, particularly in a funds context.
Why Should You Apply for the Senior Compliance Analyst role.
- Competitive industry pay
- Opportunities for promotion, managed by the best
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
Does this sound like you? Apply today. I look forward to receiving your application.
If you'd like a confidential chat about the role or other similar opportunities I am working on call me on 0203 589 9275.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven't heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our jobs for more opportunities just like this one.
JCW provides a specialist recruitment service within the following job markets:
- Risk Management
- Audit & Finance
- Compliance & Financial Crime
- Business Change & Transformation
- Technology & Security
Not the right position for you?
If you know anyone who would be interested in this role or a new career opportunity in the job markets mentioned above. Refer them to us for the chance to receive up to £500 worth of vouchers.