Regulatory Policy Analyst
Your new company
An established energy business based in the North Surrey area.
Your new role
As a regulator Policy Analyst you will be involved with maintenance of the company's regulatory requirements to ensure maintenance of the corporate licences. Including the following duties:
- Policy/regulatory change. Represent the company by responding to consultations and participating in industry working groups, while helping to develop changes to industry systems and processes that positively impact consumers.
- Regulatory reporting. Manage the company's standard regulatory reporting to the regulator and industry code bodies.
- Regulatory framework. Administer and maintain Regulatory Compliance Framework and the associated management tools, ensuring robust management of compliance and regulatory change.
- Project work. Lead and/or participate in cross functional internal projects, where regulatory support is required, ensuring efficient delivery of each project's objectives.
- Escalated queries. Oversee and manage any escalated operational queries, ensuring such queries are resolved within any regulatory timescales.
What you'll need to succeed
You will require:
- 2-3 years' experience working in any regulated industry, in a word-focused analytical role (some numerical analysis also)
- Be used to working in changing environments and updating regulatory policies in line with changes
- Experience in a project-based working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication of complex ideas;
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and external parties;
- An interest/ passion in regulatory compliance to help drive the business growth forward
- Strongly analytical, with well-developed problem solving skills
- Travel is ad-hoc and limited to internal meetings and attending industry forums.
What you'll get in return
On offer with this role is a competitive salary around £35000 plus a range of company benefits. The working environment is modern and open-plan and the company have ambitious growth plans.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.