Compliance Executive Job
Compliance Executive - Surrey Based - up to £30,000 - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Your new company
This is a great opportunity for a financial compliance professional to join a top 10 accountancy practice as a Compliance Executive based in Guildford, Surrey.
Your new role
As a Compliance Executive will be part of the on-line outsourcing Compliance team which acts as the central processing area for clients, ensuring necessary client due diligence is carried out and kept up to date in accordance with UK Anti-Money Laundering Regulations (AML).
The role will include:
- Co-ordinating the workload for the Compliance team and liaising with the business development team to ensure that new clients are onboarded within the required timescales.
- Follow the firm's procedures and guidelines to complete client due diligence on new and existing clients, using the firm's own software platform. This includes tracing beneficial ownership, requesting electronic checks and carrying out conflict checks with other services within the international network.
- Draft engagement letters for new and existing clients using the firm's standard template, ensuring they are signed by both parties and returned.
- Act as a point of contact for compliance enquiries from clients, Partners and colleagues and refer these on where necessary
- Assist payroll executives with disengagement and compliance related communications with clients
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally come from within the compliance and risk area of an busy accountancy practice or financial services environment. With the ability to engage at all levels of the business, providing advice and challenge regarding compliance legislation and effective Anti-Money Laundering. Experience and understanding of payroll, business development and/or account management experience is desirable.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £30,000 plus a range of company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.