Legal & Compliance Associate – Fund Management
A niche Investment Management firm is looking for a Legal & Compliance Associate to join their business in a broad and wide-ranging role covering generalist compliance duties alongside some Legal/Paralegal work. An exciting opportunity for a dynamic & driven individual looking to make that next step in their career within a thriving business.
- Oversight of the preparation of regulatory reporting to the FCA & SEC Anti-Money Laundering checks
- Implementing regulatory changes to compliance manual and policy documents as required
- Perform day-to-day reviews determined by the Compliance Monitoring Plan, produce clear and timely reports highlighting areas of improvement and follow up action points raised
- Monitor the performance and coverage of the compliance plan and make recommendations for adjustments/improvements
- Working closely with external Compliance consultants to ensure any recommendations are implemented in a timely manner
- Providing staff advice, training and support to ensure adherence to the firm’s compliance training programme
- Involvement in project work as required, such as changes to legislation or business diversification
- Providing regulatory support to the in-house Partner responsible for the documentation of new funds/products establishment
- At least 3 years generalist Compliance experience or dual Legal & Compliance experience within a similar Investment Management business.
- Law degree, LPC or similar qualification required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.