Assistant Compliance Officer – Private Equity
A leading Private Equity firm is looking for an Assistant Compliance Manager to join their business in a generalist role that will offer a vast range of exposure. The perfect opportunity for an individual with 2-3 years compliance experience looking for that step up in duties & responsibilities. The company would ideally want this individual to study for relevant Compliance exams, if not already completed and these will be fully supported by the company.
- Responsible for day to day compliance activities, and meeting all compliance deadlines
- Perform regular compliance monitoring to ensure adherence to compliance manual and best practice
- Liaise with specialist compliance advisers
- Prepare all UK FCA submissions, notifications and non financial reporting
- Assist finance department in preparation and review of FCA periodic financial reporting where appropriate
- Undertake other regulatory reporting worldwide.
- Assist financial controller in US compliance activities
- Perform specialist compliance activities including FATCA, CRS and investment AML responsibilities
- Make UK company secretarial submissions, including annual returns and changes to management
- At least 2 years generalist Compliance experience, ideally from within a similar Private Equity business or the broader Investment Management industry.
- Degree educated with a keen interest in studying for relevant Compliance qualifications.
- Dynamic individual with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.