Head of Regulatory Policies
Francis King has been exclusively mandated for an exciting Head of Regulatory Policies position based within a global reaching Financial Services company in Amsterdam.
Joining a team as a wider part of group Finance with other high performing and well respected technical specialists , this position will require someone with both a high level of technical ability, but also be able to demonstrate a high level of managerial skills to act as a linking pin of different technical specialists in the team.
- Being proactive to developing and maintaining consistency of the regulatory policies across the group for reg reporting
- Demonstrating a forward thinking mindset to implement and participate (locally and internationally) in new developments in the group, regarding Prudential Regulations.
- Ensuring maximum support for the positions for the teams policies on regulations via local and international financial services companies consulting with other financial institutions both nationally and internationally
Salary: €130,000+ (reflective, based on the applicants relevant experience)
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Be able to demonstrate a proven interest in Prudential Regulations
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to strengthen and enhance the quality of a regulatory policies focussed team.
- Show proven ability to develop team members and also maintain the proactive culture of the team.
- Good analytical skills – and able to advise on the business impact of changes in regulations.
Candidates joining from overseas will be eligible for a preferential tax rate.
If you would like to be considered please send your CV to Joe Reeves at Francis King
Apply for Head of Regulatory Policies
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly