Compliance Marketing Analyst – Fund Management
A leading Investment Management business is looking for a Compliance Analyst, specialising in Marketing, to join their growing team. An excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for that next step up in their career.
- Conducting marketing reviews to ensure company branding and relevant regulatory standards are met in marketing materials.
- Monitoring, tracking and communicating developments in EMEA regulation (and market practices) as they relate to marketing activities
- Participating in New Product development initiatives, particularly in relation to new product marketing efforts, working closely with senior Compliance management, Legal and business colleagues as required
- Maintaining relevant procedures and the provision of advice and training to businesses and Compliance colleagues on regulatory matters pertaining to marketing issues
- Facilitating ideas and/or engagement in projects intended to streamline processes, including the use of system-based approvals, and incorporating new communication techniques in the marketing lifecycle.
- Reporting to senior management (Compliance and business line) as required, on improvements introduced and/or challenges faced.
- At least 12 months within a Marketing focused Compliance role, ideally from within a similar Investment Management business.
- German language skills preferential
- Good verbal & written communication skills
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.