Financial Crime Analyst – Corporate Banking
A corporate bank is looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join their business in broad and varied role working from their London head office.
- Provide support and advice to the Business and Branches on financial crime compliance and risk management processes.
- Conduct customer due diligence identification/verification checks, risk classification and financial crime risk evaluations.
- Screening of customers and related names against sanctions and watchlist databases.
- Carry out electronic identification checks on customers sending large value transactions.
- Take adequate action after reviewing any suspicious activity reports sent by the Branches.
- Support customer compliance review visits to carry out AML health checks, where required, to perform the Financial Crime Risk Evaluation on customers and counterparties.
- Assist with internal compliance reviews on Consumer, Corporate and Wholesale banking activities to ensure the required level of compliance is maintained.
- Support the transaction monitoring of banking activity and report any concerns/suspicious activity to the MLRO.
- Assist in the completion of the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan in respect of the Bank’s operations.
- Keep up to date with prevailing rules and regulations as they are introduced by the regulatory bodies from time to time.
- Review existing policies and procedures to ensure they are up to date and in line with new rules and regulations.
- Provide input on the development of new policies and procedures resulting from internal practices.
- Check the maintenance of adequate customer identification records.
- Support the filing of regulatory returns as and when required.
- At least 12 months Financial Crime Compliance experience from within a similar regulated financial services business.
- A relevant compliance/financial crime qualification e.g. ICA or ACAMS, would be preferable.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.