Financial Governance Analyst
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
- Location: Flexible, Aberystwyth preferred
- Grade & Salary: 5 - £29,243.00 rising to £32,411.00 over four years
- Post number: 201689
- Type of contract: Fixed Term for 12 Months Maternity cover
- Work pattern:
Closing date: 20 October 2019
Interviews to take place when/where: TBC
Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, flexible working options, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice schemes.
To provide financial governance advice in accordance with internal policy to ensure that NRW's financial transactions are open, fair, transparent and demonstrate the highest levels of probity. They will ensure that NRW complies with all relevant internal policies and procedures. They will engage with the staff throughout the organisation and external stakeholders such as Welsh Government and Wales Audit Office.
Qualifications and Skills
The post holder will have:
- Technical knowledge of relevant internal and external financial governance publications, including a clear, detailed understanding of how they apply to NRW's financial decisions.
- Good knowledge of NRW and its functions and how effective governance can help deliver our purpose and Well-being Objectives and ensure the organisation behaves with propriety.
- Ability to draft clear and unambiguous guidance and comments and give clear advice and recommendations.
- Counter Fraud Technician qualification but work towards a specialist qualification.
- Be a proficient investigator.
For more information, please click the apply button below.
More searches like this
- Compliance Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion)
- Forensic / Fraud Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion)
- Other Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion)
- Compliance & Regulation Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion)