Sanctions & Investigations Manager
- 0-25% Travel
My client is a top tier global corporate bank with an EMEA hub based in London. Due to a planned expansion, Jefferson Tiley are assisting with the recruitment of a Sanctions Controls and Investigations Manager (VP grade).
Reporting directly into the Head of Sanctions you will take responsibility for ensuring that all tasks are performed in line with internal procedures. You will provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on sanctions related compliance issues.
Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills are essential for this role as you will communicate across the bank. This is a critical hire for my client additionally as you will head up and manage a team of 3 AVPs. You will coach and lead them as you bolster their knowledge and experience, leading by experience. Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous leadership experience on their CV when they apply.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overseeing real time investigations, ensuring that the team is functioning efficiently to ensure cases are reviewed in a timely manner.
- Acting as an escalation point for team members on high risk investigations.
- Reviewing and assessing applicable regulations impacting any specific investigation.
- Coordinating effective escalation to the EMEA Head of Sanctions and local MLROs.
- To oversee all regulatory and policy breach investigations, escalating as appropriate
The role will be split between working from home and the office, although my client has no plans to return to the office until 2021 and all interviews will take place remotely.
The successful applicant will have previous sanctions experience gained from within a bank and will be keen to move to a dynamic yet supportive environment. The client offers an excellent long-term career path both within the UK and overseas.
Please click to apply.
More searches like this
- Compliance Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Forensic / Fraud Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Crime Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)