Financial Crime Consultant
Experienced Financial Crime Consultant Job - Swindon - Insurances - Up to c£50,000 DOE
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Crime and Fraud consultant to join this leading insurance provider.
Your new role
The role will ideally suit individuals with extensive Financial Crime regulatory and practical application knowledge and, in particular experience in monitoring Financial Crime control, procedures and other governance related activities. Role will include:
- Supporting the management of key financial crime framework components including key governance forums, risk and controls assessment processes, 2nd line monitoring and review, issue management and response and contributing to regular internal reports.
- Support and where appropriate manage key external reporting requirements e.g. regulatory reporting and submissions
- Design, implement and deliver mandatory and higher risk employee Financial Crime Training in multiple formats
- Communicate key Financial Crime updates to the UK business
- Undertake 2nd line oversight and monitoring of ABC, AML, Sanctions, Market Abuse and AEI controls across the business.
- Leading role in managing controls related to third party financial crime risk management, including delegated authorities, outsourced and strategic suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an experienced Financial Crime professional with solid regulatory experience and practical application knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption, Trade & Economic Sanctions and Market Abuse. Knowledge and understanding of Life and Savings and General Insurance market in the UK including distribution arrangements is desirable. Experience of Financial Crime monitoring and other governance related activities is essential as well as a strong level of business partnering and communication skills to deliver in this role. You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK at the time of application.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to c£50,000 DEO and a range of company benefits and flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Financial Crime Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly