Senior Manager, Compliance Analytics - Pharma Business
COMPLIANCE ANALYTICS, SENIOR MANAGER – Global Pharmaceuticals Business
This will be a remote working role, with 10-25% travel required once it is safe to do so.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a global Pharmaceuticals company who are currently going through an exciting period of business transformation. Having recently changed their leadership, they are moving from a fragmented regional agglomeration into a more centralised model. As a result, they are focussed on creating a Compliance function that that can confront global challenges but also ‘add value’ to the organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, you will help add value by integrating Data Analytics tools for the Compliance function, to actively trace and mitigate against Risks associated with Compliance. This is a newly created position, so you will be working on a blank canvas. You will have a good level of agency as to how you go about achieving this, with support from the CCO. Due to the nuanced and heavily regulated nature of the Pharmaceuticals sector, it would be highly regarded if you came from a Pharma background, but candidates coming from other regulated sectors such as Oil & Gas, Mining etc will also be considered.
With this in mind, the successful candidate will have one of the following backgrounds – you may be a data analytics expert who has integrated data analysis tools (Tableau, Qlikview, SAP) to an area of a large business, or you may be a Compliance expert who has overseen an analogous programme of work. There are 2 vacancies for this position, and an element of flexibility as to how the team will be structured. Our client will be keen to see people who have all or some of the following skills:
- Data Analytics implementation for Compliance, Risk or Internal Audit teams.
- Compliance Management (anti-bribery, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering etc.) for a highly regulated business, preferably in the Pharmaceuticals sector.
- Knowledge of IT systems and their relationship to Compliance.
Please apply for further information.
More searches like this
- Compliance Scientific £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Scientific £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Scientific £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Scientific £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Investigations Scientific £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)