Procurement Compliance Senior Manager
1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
The Procurement Compliance Lead lies within the Global Procurement Excellence function. You’ll be working in a high performing team, reporting into the Global Head of Procurement Excellence. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of various programs to enable Procurement’s evolution will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within Procurement.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Designing and implementing Procurement Policies
- Ensuring that all relevant corporate policies are implemented into the business process and are fully understood by the worldwide Procurement organization
- Leading the internal control and governance process for the Procurement organization including the implementation of governance routines and training key stakeholders
- Leading the transformation of Procurement’s strategic collaboration model, developing clear roles & responsibilities between Global and Zone Procurement teams and owning the model’s implementation and maintenance
- Owning and developing the relationship between Procurement and Legal, Finance, Internal Control, Internal Audit and Tax to ensure our business process is aligned with relevant requirements; if any gaps between the business process and the requirements are noted, owning the action plan to efficiently minimize/absolve the associated risk. Examples of this could be:
- Redesigning the contracting process/framework for the worldwide function with Legal
- Developing a finance & accounting playbook for Procurement with Finance & Accounting and Internal Control
- Managing the worldwide MAPs for the Procurement function to ensure closure on time, escalating where necessary with Internal Audit
- Working with Tax to ensure that the function has appropriate documentation and ways of working to support any applicable models
- Developing and owning the worldwide functional compliance program, including rituals & routines and reporting to ensure full visibility into the successful implementation of the requirements
- Proactively seeking opportunities to simplify, standardize and automate process requirements in a user-friendly and efficient way
- Education in Bachelor/Master degree level in business, accounting, finance, or any related functions
- Exposure and experience with procurement or supply chain
- At least 7 years of working experience in an international company, with internal audit or internal control background
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the requirements as result thereof
- Strong analytical, planning, and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced change management skills with an eager to learn and develop even further
- Advanced user of MS Office and have technological understanding for source-to-pay tools
- Knowledge of SAP and SAP Ariba is a plus
- Professional fluency in English with strong written, verbal and listening skills is a must; other languages is a plus.
- At this client you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
Project management skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Apply for Procurement Compliance Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Change Management Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Regulation Retail, Wholesale & FMCG €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe