Regulatory Change Advisor
you can make a difference by redefining the way Rabobank deals with a complex regulatory environment. By putting regulatory excellence into practice we not only offer our clients the best possible service, we also build trust. As Regulatory Change Advisor you will support Rabobank in being a front runner in dealing effectively with regulatory changes.
You will be responsible of setting up a Group-wide framework for regulatory adherence and supporting the business in their implementation efforts. Overseeing the regulatory life-cycle, you will be involved in and keeping track of the implementation of key regulatory files and provide guidance and support to implementation owners.
As a Regulatory Change Advisor in the Regulatory Change & Adherence team, you will be working closely together with different business lines, Operations and IT, as well as Compliance, Legal and Risk (CLR). You will also be in close contact with subsidiaries and other locations, both in the Netherlands and in our global network.
Making a difference
- Participate in the design and roll-out of a globally uniform end-to-end process for regulatory change and adherence;
- Operationalize an ‘engine room’ providing initial filtering of regulations, allocation of initial ownership/sponsorship;
- Prepare Group Regulatory Oversight Committee meetings;
- Create regular status updates for In Control Meetings and Risk Management Committees;
- Contribute to our communication strategy by facilitating workshops, hosting update sessions, creating communication packs and regularly updating our intranet site;
- Fulfill a gatekeeper role and provide guidance and support to implementation teams;
- Ensure policy documents are easy to find, clear and relevant for all employees;
- Design centralized tooling to create transparency and lineage throughout the regulatory life-cycle.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Regulatory Change and Adherence team brings talented people together to support the Rabobank Group in complying with applicable laws and regulations. We are also working to realize a large transformation of the Regulatory Change and Adherence process and the way regulatory changes are embedded in our organization. We do this to be able to effectively oversee the global regulatory landscape and the implementation of the regulatory requirements. With you as a Regulatory Change Advisor, the team will consist of diverse colleagues in different roles, including:
Geerten Battjes, Head Enterprise Risk & Chief Credit Officer: “Getting ahead of the curve for regulatory change and ensuring regulatory adherence is crucial to pro-actively anticipate on developments and ensuring we are in control. This role is really focused on using new methods with cross functional teams.”
Rebecca Gatto, Regulatory Change Expert: “Although RC&A is a relatively new team, there is already a lot that we can be proud of. We have set course to reach a target state in which regulatory adherence is embedded in the very fabric of our organization, by defining a framework leading to adherence by design. It’s exciting to work on improvements that are relevant for the entire Rabobank Group and to know that the solutions we are delivering will help colleagues throughout the bank deal with a complex regulatory landscape.”
Being proactive, an out-of-the-box thinker and having strong analytical skills is clearly essential for the role of Regulatory Change Advisor. Besides these skills, it is important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- 3+ years of experience in banking, consultancy and/or regulatory implementations;
- a relevant university degree;
- high-level understanding of relevant regulatory change processes;
- business understanding and ability to bring people together;
- excellent communication skills (both verbally and in writing) in English, preferably also in Dutch;
- understanding of supporting tools used in regulatory change processes
- affinity with IT delivery processes is considered a plus.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we're helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organizations that are a second home to many people.
We would love to help you achieve your full potential by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between EUR 3700,- and EUR 6300,- (JG9 or JG10) (classification depends on education, knowledge and experience);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget 10% of your monthly salary. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- travel allowance when you travel by public transport or car;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Regulatory Change Advisor and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht via the 'Apply' button.
More searches like this
- Compliance Fund Management €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Change Management Fund Management €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Regulation Fund Management €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Fund Management €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Compliance & Regulation Fund Management €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe