Risk and Compliance Application Manager
Risk and Compliance Application Manager
Competitive Salary + Realistic Progression Opportunities + Technical Training & Development + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Company Pension + Flexible Working Hours + 25 Days Holiday + Fantastic Working Culture + Cutting Edge Technology Centre of Excellence Offices in Central Edinburgh
The Risk and Compliance Application Manager is responsible for the maintenance and development of the Risk and Compliance systems which underpins the CPU Risk Framework and Function. Working across numerous business and technology teams and in close collaboration with senior risk, audit and information security stakeholders you will be responsible for ensuring that systems are maintained within agreed SLAs. You will be responsible for delivering required developments/projects which reflect CPUs maturing risk processes.
Business Knowledge and Experience
- Specialist experience of operational risk and one or more supporting technologies.
- An in-depth understanding of current and emerging industry risk processes – risk management, issue management, control types, control assurance, operational risk events, risk appetite, Key Risk Indictors.
- Capable of fostering collaborative working relationships with multiple areas and complex business lines.
- Understanding of the difference between operational and enterprise risk.
- Ability to understand and translate technology, risk and security requirements into business terms
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), influencing and negotiation skills, and the ability to influence and challenge senior leadership
- Pragmatic, logical thinker with good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Technology/Business Application Experience
- Experience of managing within a global support and development team
- Proven experience of management of complex systems and technologies in a large-scale business
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Understanding of relational databases
- Change Management
- Release Management
- 3rd party tech vendors
- Project and Support Management
- As this is a global position, the role will be required to attend conference call meetings outside of normal office hours and take occasional international business trips.
The role holder will be responsible for developing and maintaining the strategic tool which holds all risk and compliance related data. You will be responsible for working with our 3rd party supplier to ensure that our internal systems are kept in line with both industry and supplier technology roadmap. You will be required to liaise with internal business stakeholders and Technology infrastructure teams to support and develop the system in line with strategic and operational objectives.
- Manage a team of business support and applications analysts (both internal and third party)
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of the GRC system ACE to deliver the strategic global framework and associated tools and reporting.
- Formalise and document in agreement with wider technology teams the end to end support and development lifecycle of the services (Operating Levels Agreements etc)
- Ensure that the implemented framework is monitored and updated in line with organisational and legislative changes.
- Ensure the system is developed to identify risks to be assessed and monitored appropriately to highlight and drive prioritisation of systemic issues globally within business areas.
- Manage and deliver on business and technology initiatives as appropriate.
- Manage Technology roadmap for Global Risk and Compliance
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to join a team where your voice will be heard, and you can make a change whilst building on your own skills and career.
Specific Key Benefits of the Role
Computershare offers all employees 25 days holiday, an excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan (buy one get one free on all shares purchased) and a flexible employee benefits scheme (including the option to buy additional annual leave).
A Truly Diverse Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
At Computershare, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Change Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom